Access competent, ethical and professional practitioners here.
Finding a Suitable Practitioner
For those who want to improve their health and well-being, to enhance their personal growth or resolve a problem, the following information will help you.
A BIH Practitioner
- WILL offer you access to his/her practise brochure giving open and transparent terms and conditions.
- WILL offer you information that describes their professional profile, his/her qualifications and/or experience.
- WILL demonstrate commitment to your care and well-being at the Consultation with you.
- May offer a free consultation, whilst some may charge. Just ask for clarification.
An Ethical Practitioner
- Agrees to adhere to the BIH Code of Ethics & Best Practice, and makes this freely available to those enquiring.
- Lets their clients know that the BIH actively operates a complaints procedure for their reassurance.
- Will always have professional indemnity and public liability insurance displayed in their office or place of work.
- Download our BIH Code of Ethics, Conduct & Best Practice for more details.